CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Booking Deposit : $80 per day non-refundable
Deposit required to secure booking for Shows / Clinics
Cancellation - Shows/Clinics : Minimum of 30
days notice is to be given to cancel bookings for Shows /
Clinics otherwise you will forfeit your deposit (or be invoiced
for $80 if deposit is not paid).
Cancellation - Private Bookings: 24 hours notice is to be given otherwise you will be
invoiced for the full amount for the hire
period booked in your name.
Discount : 10% discount on arena hire for Shows / Clinics if total amount is paid 30 days in advance. PA and Lights not included.
After Hours Surcharge : The regular hire time
for Show/Clinic bookings is between 8.00am and 6.00pm (half day
bookings are either 8.00am - 1.00pm or 1.00pm - 6.00pm).
Use of the arena outside of these times must be negotiated prior
to hire, otherwise penalty charges will apply.
Arena Lights : Use of the arena lights are an
additional cost and will be charged at $15 per hour or $99 per day.
Accounts (if applicable) : A 5% administration charge per month will apply if accounts are not paid within 14 days.
Hirers Please Note : In hiring the NEC facilities, all Users agree to the conditions displayed, including the following :
- The kitchen area & and any appliances used are to be cleaned and left tidy.
- Seats are to be stacked against the back wall.
- Pick up all manure from indoor arena & car park.
- Manure from day yards is to be placed in a pile in front of yards.
- All litter is to be placed in rubbish bins.
- For evening hirers, arena lights are to be switched off as soon as hire period has ended (unless someone is there waiting to use it after you) .
- All other lights (including gallery, toilets and parking areas) are to be turned off once your horse is loaded if you are the last to leave.
- All doors and roller-doors are to be closed when finished.
- Hirers will be charged a "cleaning fee" if the facilities are not left clean.
- Please report any maintenance requirements (damage or repairs) to the NEC or event organiser.
Clubs who have a hot weather policy in place should request a copy of the NEC Policy in relation to Hot Weather Conditions at the time of their booking.